Exercise and being outdoors are vital for our health, even in this COVID-19 era. You can prepare your outdoor venue now for national Get Outdoors Day on June 13th! The earlier you prepare, the better you can prepare your safety measures to ensure social distancing is maintained.
Safe, Social Distancing Approved Outdoor Fun
While the days of basketball, soccer, and two-hand touch football are temporarily delayed due to social distancing regulations, people of all ages can still have fun on National Get Outdoors Day! Key Park proudly offers a range of socially distancing approved products:
- Pedal Boats and Canoes: Combine fun and exercise on the water.
- Bike Racks: Offer safe storage for guests who opt to bike to your outdoor venue.
- Corn Toss: Provide fun for all ages and skill levels.
- Park Pong: Allow guests to find out who is the true ping pong master while outdoors.
- Fire Rings and Grills: Guests who prefer to watch can grill up a tasty meal while others play.
We understand that safety and health are top of mind, especially when individuals are using community products. All of our equipment is easy to sanitize in between uses. Simply spray it off, wipe it down, and let it dry! If patrons are worried about the frequency with which benches and other equipment are being sanitized, they can follow the same steps to maintain their own safety and have peace of mind.
Don’t Delay—Order Now!
You do not want to wait until the last minute to prepare for June 13, 2020. The best way to ensure you have the products and supplies necessary to celebrate National Get Outdoors Day is to order now! You will avoid any worry that orders may not arrive on time. If you have questions about shipping or installation, please contact us.