Mutt Mitt refills contain 80 Mitts per card with 10 cards per box (800 Mitts).
- Typically, a bottom liner is applied to the landfill to prevent contact with the groundwater
- Heavy equipment compacts the cell (one day’s trash) to maximize capacity
- The cell is covered daily with soil and compacted further
- With minimal oxygen and water, landfills serve as poor environments for biodegradation
- Mutt Mitts are designed to break down in a landfill environment – this process reduces landfill volume
These are a 2 ply 1.0 mil thick and made in the USA